Headquartered in Auburn, Maine, Connectivity Point takes advantage of the benefits technology has to offer and about half of our “office” employees work from home offices the majority of the time. Generally speaking, technicians will be dispatched from their homes.
Connectivity Point has been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine. This year’s award marked our fourth year in a row!
We are constantly looking for qualified and energetic people to fill the following positions:
• Structured Cabling Technicians
• Audio/Visual Technicians
• Security Technicians
• Project Coordinators
• Project Managers
• Competitive wages paid weekly
• Health insurance contribution*
• 401K retirement plan (with company match)*
• 11 paid holidays*
• Paid Time Off (PTO)*
• Company vehicle, gas card or mileage reimbursement*
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance*
• Life insurance*
• Cell phone*
• Work attire*
• Tool allowance*
*Not all benefits apply to all positions. Ask for details. Connectivity Point is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Connectivity Point’s employment opportunities, please email us at: email@example.com