Connectivity Group has an immediate opening in their Falmouth office for a full-time Audio/Visual Project Coordinator. The A/V Project Coordinator is responsible for being the liaison between field technicians and design team to ensure the installation of the purchased system is executed as expected and agreed upon with the customer ensuring a high level of customer service and profitability.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two to three years minimum industry experience in audio-visual system sales, management, service or installation; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid audio visual system industry experience including sales, service, project management and/or installation of control systems, audio equalization, and video conferencing.
- DSP configuration and system commissioning/balancing (Clearone & Biamp)
- Touch Panel UI Creation via Extron & Crestron software
- Ability to edit and create various manufacturer control systems (Extron, Crestron, Biamp, etc.)
- Ability to follow blueprints, notes and specifications to meets the job requirements.
- Basic written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to follow instructions and focused attention to detail.
- Experience with construction and adherence to large and small project scheduling.
- Enjoys hands-on problem solving in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a professional team.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
Please see the attached job posting/description for more information.
If you are interested in this position or know someone who would be a good fit please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!