The AV Technician is responsible for configuring, installing, testing, and troubleshooting various audio visual systems. Educate customers on the proper use of all installed equipment, and address questions or concerns of the customer.
- Install a wide range of audio/visual systems from prints, one line drawings or written scopes of work.
- Equipment rack cabling and field termination of various cable types.
- Solid understanding of control systems, video conferencing equipment, and audio equalization.
- Use applicable testing equipment to troubleshoot problems.
- Perform preventative maintenance and minor equipment repairs.
- Read prints and scopes of work provided by management.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of installing audio/visual equipment and support from multiple manufacturers.
- Proven problem solver
- Communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers and clients
- Work both independently and with a team
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!