The Accounts Receivable Accounting Analyst position is responsible for collecting necessary data, generating customer invoices and using various means on transmitting those invoices to customers. Communication with multiple account executives, estimators and project managers is a critical element of this position.
- Collects and reviews job proposals, customer purchase orders and other related documents.
- Read job proposals, client purchase orders and related documents for consistency.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies in these documents.
- Produces invoices for all projects/contract jobs, change orders and service jobs.
- Follows up with customers on past due invoices.
- Prepares various reports as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of accounting experience, preferably in a small finance department.
- Experience in Sage 100 Contractor software is helpful.
- Knowledge of and ability to administer financial responsibilities with professionalism.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage routine responsibilities both efficiently and accurately.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
View PDF of job description here.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please apply by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!