The Finance/Sales Support position is responsible for providing general admin support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This position will also assist the Sales team with the pursuit of new business opportunities, strengthening customer relationships, maintaining an accurate CRM database, and weekly reporting and communications.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Assists with clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Gather wiring permit information from town halls and keep track of permit fees. Apply for permit.
- Maintain and schedule office maintenance. Cleaning, dumpster pick up etc.
- Print drawings and documents as directed by PM.
- Create job numbers and upload documents in accounting software.
- Run reports from Sage100 Contractor (operating software).
- Analyze reports and information for accuracy.
- Work with Sales Manager to assist the position. Set up appointments, prepare basic job estimates, update client database.
- Work with Scheduler to assist the position.
- Must be able to work alone for extended periods of time in the office by yourself.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to gain knowledge of and perform clerical functions including filing, copying, faxing, scanning.
- Prior experience in Sales, Project Management, Office Administration and/or Operations valuable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Organized with strong attention to detail with follow-thru.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Sage100 Contractor a plus.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
* External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.