The Project Coordinator position is a full-time position located in Falmouth, Maine. Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting project managers and design engineers in executing the lifecycle of a Connectivity Group project from defining the initial scope of work, communicating with national sub-contractors, and delivering project documentation as needed to parties involved. This role will be responsible for keeping project information organized and aiding project managers with scheduling and project execution. The project coordinator will interact with project managers, internal CG resources, customers, subcontractors and distributors to collect and provide required project information to assist with managing the expectations of customers, subcontractors, and other third party organizations to ensure customer expectations are being met and/or exceeded. This position reports to the Sr. Director of The Connectivity Group.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience with construction project environments. Must be customer service oriented.
- Deadline focused. Detail oriented. Responsive. Happy. Helpful. Accurate.
- Communicate effectively via email and phone.
- Experience in IT industry a huge plus (basic concepts of cabling, phone systems, data networking)
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Detail oriented to keep all parties informed accurately and keep all project information updated
- Experience with proposal writing and maintaining a CRM database.
- Proficient in applications such as Visio, MS Project, SharePoint, Microsoft CRM.
- Self-starter and opportunity seeker to take initiative and generate opportunities within customer base
- Able to assist with researching solutions that meet new customer requirements
- Team player that will jump in whenever needed to make things work.
- Basic computer proficiency.
Please see the attached job posting/description for more information.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please apply through the link below:
We look forward to hearing from you!