The Project Manager/Junior Estimator will be responsible for all aspects of cost estimations and project management for assigned projects from start to finish. This position ensures all the necessary information is conveyed to the appropriate lead technician, handling all change requests, and other project management duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years as a successful Technician, BICSI Technician or RCDD.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of telecommunications industry and/or installation including voice, data and video structured cabling systems.
- Solid working knowledge of building codes, electrical codes, communication standards and installation. Experience in communications cabling is strongly preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints, notes and specifications to provide a response that meets the requirements provided.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic math functions.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please apply through the link below or email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!