The Staff Accountant works with the Accounting Manager and the Director of Finance to maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets; and perform general bookkeeping functions. This is a full time position located in the Auburn office.
- Bachelors in accounting or Bachelors in Business with a minor in Accounting required.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in accounting with increasing levels of responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform accounting and financial functions and analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Sage 100 a must.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please apply through the link below or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!