The Telephony Systems Coordinator will assist the Manager of Telephony Systems with the day to day managing of all communications projects and assist with needs of the service technicians in the field. He or she will work closely and in collaboration with the Director, Service team and other departments, within the company. The Telephony Systems Coordinator’s focus will be all telecommunications, public-address and nurse call systems projects.
- Main point of all coordination between client, sales, service, operation, and field technicians once a project is approved.
- Maintain accurate CRM/outlook database. Enter new accounts and contacts to keep data base current.
- Create and pull reports from the CRM/sage database as requested.
- Coordinate the sales quoting process. Log quote requests.
- Edit professional proposal documents as requested. Utilize existing quote templates when needed.
- Research sales opportunities for the sales staff as requested. Monitor services like Construction Journal and send opportunities to sales for review.
- Assist in the download and printing of bid documents.
- Cultivate selected opportunities as requested in order that we can provide a Quote. Methods include: Mailings, emails, telephone calls, on-line research.
- Work with Sales and Operation personnel to collect and organize material specification sheets for project submittal packages as well as close out documents including manufacturer warranty and as-builds.
- Work with the Marketing staff to supply them with accurate email, mailing addresses, and other information as requested. Import and export of contact information to Constant Contact. Report email statistics as requested.
- Contact customers and set up site visits, confirming install dates and work with sales coordinator to prepare close out documents.
- Train clients on the various phone, paging and nurse call systems CPDI offers.
- Address all incoming customer inquiries and work with the operations department for scheduling.
- Create dispatch tickets for all service calls.
- Manage licensing, software assurance, warranty timelines and service contracts.
- Work collaboratively with the Materials Manager and warehouse personnel to ensure service technicians have the materials and equipment needed for each job or project.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Identify potential problems, troubleshoot and escalate issues, to appropriate managers or departments
- Track and report on projects, including percentage project completion, technician productivity and materials lists.
- Work with financing to ensure billing and invoicing is accurate and complete.
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning processes, as appropriate.
- Keep immediate supervisor, promptly and fully, informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Job may require some night and weekend travel and or oversight.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong IT background is required.
- Sage 100 experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Cabling/Telephony/Voice and Data/Paging Systems in the network infrastructure industry, recommended but not required.
- Patience and the ability to work with customers, in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Project Management history preferred but not required.
- Ability to read blueprints, notes and specifications, to provide a response that meets the requirements provided.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with construction and adherence to large and small project scheduling
- Geographical knowledge of service area, or map reading skills
- Enjoys hands-on problem solving in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a professional team
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic math functions.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please apply by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!