The National Project Manager position is responsible for the lifecycle of a Connectivity Group project from defining the initial scope of work with the customer, to communicating this with the local sub-contractors, through successful completion of the project and delivery of final close out documentation back to the customer. This role is the primary point of contact for managing the expectations of customers, sub-contractors and other third party organizations to ensure customer expectations are being met and hopefully exceeded.
- Generate proposals in response to customer requests by interpreting customer provided information.
- Create and update project documents using Visio, Excel, CAD, and MS Project as needed.
- Manage awarded projects by coordinating manpower and material resources placing an extremely high level of importance on customer interaction during this process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and subcontractors
- Ordering materials through distributor partners.
- Scheduling manpower with subcontractors.
- Assembling final close out documents such as cable test reports, photos, as-built floor plans.
- Participate in customer construction status calls as required.
- Provide frequent and detailed project status updates to the customer.
- Strengthen customer relationships by being responsible, accurate, helpful, and trustworthy.
- Proactively look for opportunities to provide more value-add services to assigned customers.
- Maintain customer profiles and standards documents to ensure accuracy.
- Act as the point of contact for invoicing questions/issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com.