Primary responsibilities include the design and sale of Access Control, CCTV, Burglar, Intercom and Fire Systems to commercial businesses. Day-to-day activities would focus on developing new business prospects and interacting with existing customers to increase sales of security systems and/or services.
Candidates should have the ability to develop commercial business on a regular basis—seeking and identifying decision makers to present solutions that will maintain a steady proposal pipeline. Electronic security experience is preferred, but not necessary if you are a hunter.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading team within an organization named as one of Maine’s best companies to work for two years in a row!
Qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Ability to work independently while developing and working pipeline of proposed business
- Ability to comprehend and be trained in technology systems to successfully design solutions for customer and prospect presentations
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to read blue prints and perform material counts to compile job estimates
- Possess superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Conduct on-site cold calling and networking to find new business
- Maintain excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills
- Make contact with businesses through on-site cold calls and networking by visiting properties and talking to management or owners
- We offer an outstanding work atmosphere with a competitive team, a lucrative compensation package that includes a base salary, commission, medical/dental benefits, 401k, disability and life insurance
Benefits: Full Holiday and PTO schedule. Generous benefit package including 401k match, Group Health and Dental insurance, STD, LTD and life insurance.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com