The Operations Assistant role is a full-time position responsible for coordinating projects and service requests by scheduling technician resources and materials to ensure a high level of customer service and profitability.
• Coordinates the implementation process for installations and service requests based on project manager guidance.
• Reviews the project scope and material list for accuracy.
• Orders materials and confirms delivery.
• Schedules technician resources for any required benching of equipment
• Coordinates installation with account manager, customer, and technician resources.
• Create and update project documents using Visio, Excel, CAD, and MS Project as needed.
• Provide frequent and detailed project status updates to the customer.
• Strengthen customer relationships by being responsible, accurate, helpful, and trustworthy.
• Proactively look for opportunities to provide more value-add services to assigned customers.
• Maintain customer profiles and standards documents to ensure accuracy.
• Manage and schedule service tickets as needed scheduling with the customer and technician resources.
• Update RT software with ticket status
• Manage customer service contracts as required
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and two to three years minimum alarm industry experience in security system sales, management, service or installation; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Solid understanding of the technology industry experience including service and coordination.
• Ability to follow blueprints, notes and specifications to meets the job requirements.
• Basic written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience with construction and adherence to large and small project scheduling
• Enjoys hands-on problem solving in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a professional team
• Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
• Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Strong teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
• Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
Employee Date Supervisor Date
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.