The warehouse/deployment technician position is responsible for ensuring all customer and CG hardware and materials are ordered, inventoried, tracked and supplied to the field technicians on a timely basis. In addition, this position works with the CG customer contacts to ensure availability of hardware and staging of hardware per customer provided specifications.
- Interact with customer personnel to obtain information/equipment needed for work to be performed
- Stage customer provided hardware for pickup by field deployment technicians
- Manage customer inventory and identify shortages where applicable and notify customer
- Inventory and store hardware returned by field technicians or provided by the customer
- Enter serial numbers and hardware information into customer database
- Image hardware as needed following customer provided instructions and guidance from others.
- Provide third layer of field support as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of shipping/receiving experience, preferably in a
- construction, IT or telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic math functions.
- Workin knowledge of and perform inventory management functions.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
Please send resume to email@example.com for consideration.